As a blogger, sometimes the post ideas just don’t come. It’s only natural for those creative juices of yours to not flow so easily every now and again, especially as a new blogger. Don’t worry, we’ve all been there!
To give you a helping hand here are 50 blog post ideas you can use today or archive for a rainy day.
- Share a quick and easy recipe, using only 3 or 4 ingredients. This may be your favourite mid-week meal or a quick snack.
- Your favourite mocktail or cocktail recipe is always a fun post to write about (see my collection here).
- A lazy girl’s guide to… anything!
- Quick and easy DIYs are not only a fun activity for your readers, but they perform very well on Pinterest too (hello blog traffic!).
- Write about a beauty or styling product that you’re loving right now.
- Interview a fellow blogger.
- List the tech tools or apps that help you with your everyday life.
- A wrap-up of your favourite blog posts of the month, season or the year. This is a great way of driving traffic to your existing posts.
- Review a book, event or a movie.
- Create a travel guide, whether it’s from your recent vacation destination or even a go-to guide for your very own city.
Like what you see?
There’s 40 more great blog post ideas waiting for you inside my free booklet. Simply fill out the form below and you’ll receive instant access my Resources Library. The library features an ever-growing collection of free resources for fabulous creatives (just like you), including my 50 Lifestyle Blog Post Ideas You Can Use Today booklet.