A couple of weeks ago I posted my DIY for ice-cream bunting and a whole lot of you told me that you were currently freezing your booties off in the northern hemisphere. Well my friends, I’ve got a warming recipe for you that goes perfectly with stretchy pants, cozy blankets and re-runs of Ru Paul’s Drag Race on Netflix (surely I’m not the only one, right? 😉 )
You will need:
- 400ml (13.5 fl oz) coconut cream
- 200 ml (6.5 fl oz) unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 50 grams (1.5 oz) good quality dark chocolate, finely chopped
- Coconut chips and marshmallows to top (optional– omit the marshmallows to make this vegan)
- In a medium sized saucepan gently heat the coconut cream and milk over a medium-low heat. Be sure not to bring it to boil.
- Once the milk and cream start to gently simmer, add the chocolate and stir until completely melted.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat, add salt and vanilla and serve immediately.
Makes 2 serves
Latte glass by Winterwares