Boozicles, Spiked Popsicles, Adult Pops…. whatever you want to call them, an icy cold coconut popsicle with a dash of elderflower liqueur is a fun addition to your next summer bbq.
Want to take this to the next level? Serve them inverted into glasses of dry sparkling wine such as Prosecco and you’ve got a fun cocktail in a flash.
You will need:
- 500ml coconut water
- 2.5 teaspoons elderflower liqueur
- Edible flowers (I used unsprayed rose petals from a friend’s garden)
- In a large jug mix coconut water and elderflower liqueur.
- Pour into popsicle moulds and place in freezer.
- After 45 minutes sprinkle flowers into the slightly icy pops and, using a popsicle stick, push some to the bottom of the mould for a (fairly) even dispersion of flowers throughout.
- Add 1 popsicle stick to the centre of each pop and freeze for a further 5 hours.